martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

What are you doing here?? Want know about me?? ok read that ;)

Hi! What up....my name is Carlos Arrieta I am 19 years old my birthday is the 11 of April i am studing industrial engineering in the university Rafael Belloso Chacin, I was born in Maracaibo, Venezuela

I like to go to play foot Ball, to go to the cinema, go to the swimming pool and to play videos games, I do not like walk all the time and the expensive food. I love the music for that reason me the step almost all the day listening music.

My dream is graduate, i want be a great professional and  make much money to travel araund the world, next get  marry and make a family. Another dream is manage to give a lecture with  person of each country In Englad.

Gread!!!....this is it, if you want know more about me talk me ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario